Ontario Nature is a non-profit organization based in Toronto that promotes the preservation and conservation of wild species and spaces in the Canadian province of Ontario. It was established in 1931 as the Federation of Ontario Naturalists and changed its name to Ontario Nature in 2004.
Ontario Nature maintains its own system of 24 nature reserves, totalling 2,788 hectares. It creates parks and nature reserves. It also provides public education about nature. Ontario Nature publishes a quarterly magazine called ON Nature, formerly called Seasons.
- "Nature Reserves | Habitat | Protect". Ontario Nature. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Postmedia News (21 February 2012). "Groups ask Ontario turtle hunters to snap out of it". National Post.
- "Ontario snapping turtle endangered yet hunted". thestar.com. 18 February 2012.
- "Suit seeks to protect birds from office buildings". Toronto Sun.
- "Ontario Nature Youth Summit – Newmarket – Rogers TV". rogerstv.com.
- "ON Nature magazine". onnaturemagazine.com.
- "Past Winners Archive". magazine-awards.com.
- General references